Does it make a difference?

I think continually uploading new (good) images simply helps all round - I don't think it is actually linked in any way to ranking, but if clients do searches using the 'recent' option, having new images will help your sales potential.

I always upload in batches of ten. The QC wait begins when you upload your first batch, so rather than do 100 images over two days and then upload, why not start the clock ticking straight away? Keep uploading small batches and you get the maximum number through QC when they do get assessed. And the waiting time starts ticking immediately for the next lot....

Makes a lot of sense, Phil.

The speculations in this and many, many other threads spurs me to recommend the musings of Thomas Gilovich to one and sundry.

A taste:

"We humans seem to be extremely good at generating ideas, theories, and explanations that have the ring of plausibility. We may be relatively deficient, however, in evaluating and testing our ideas once they are formed"

dd

The speculations in this and many, many other threads spurs me to recommend the musings of Thomas Gilovich to one and sundry.

A taste:

"We humans seem to be extremely good at generating ideas, theories, and explanations that have the ring of plausibility. We may be relatively deficient, however, in evaluating and testing our ideas once they are formed"

dd

Truer words were never spoken. I definitely get that, lol. We play football with words all the time, don't we?

I'm only slowly building up my stock and am wary of uploading a lot of images in one go. I do check them, but I also worry I may have missed something which gets spotted in QC and they all end up getting rejected. I'd hate that to happen with a batch of 100 or more. Also couldn't face the prospect of all that key wording sitting in wait. The most I would upload in one go would be a couple of dozen maximum. Waiting time for QC has never been more than a couple of days.

See you in July then, Betty, when you resurface.

:). 113 down, 95 to go...4 1/2 days later. Should have them whipped in another 4 days. And I'm not waiting 24-48 hours between prep sessions.

Archived