Uploading after Captions & Keywords

I'm trying to upload my very first images so this might be something right under my nose.  I went to "Manage your images", captioned and keyworded each image, saved, and then I "selected all" and hit "upload releases" but I kept getting window from my own desktop.  I'm trying to upload the images I captioned and saved.  Can anyone help me out?  Thanks in advance.

"Upload Releases" if for you to upload model or property releases from your computer to Alamy for a specific image. That is why the desktop window appears. It's waiting for you to select the releases to upload.

A little confused. If you are in Manage Images, then I take it your first 4 have passed QC and you have done your caption and keywording and filled in all the attribute fields as well. There is nothing else for you to do except wait for them to be put into the system.

Jill

Jill thanks very much!  I did not know that.  I did pass QC and did the whole caption/keywording/attribute fields thing as well but I thought the next step was to select them to upload into the system.  Ok, now I know.  Thanks again.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but to add a release to an image you must do them one at a time. You can't select a set that requires the same release and then have it go through multiple images. It would be nice if we could!

Betty

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but to add a release to an image you must do them one at a time. You can't select a set that requires the same release and then have it go through multiple images. It would be nice if we could!

Betty

1) Select multiple files and add to batch field

2) Select release(s)

Archived