Hello from London

Dinendra

Hello - I am a new contributor from London. 

I have one question - having uploaded a few images how long it takes before they are made into "Images - on sale" - as I have a few in the "Images ready" folder since Saturday. What could be the reason for such a dealy?

Welcome Dinendra,

I can see you have 12 news pics. When you submit news pics they go on sale straight away through the Alamy Live News feed, then it takes another 48 hours for them to appear in the normal stock collection, which is why they have appeared today.

I didn't know that you could submit news as your first submission....but hey ho, I learn something knew every day.

Good luck

Welcome Dinendra,

I can see you have 12 news pics. When you submit news pics they go on sale straight away through the Alamy Live News feed, then it takes another 48 hours for them to appear in the normal stock collection, which is why they have appeared today.

I didn't know that you could submit news as your first submission....but hey ho, I learn something knew every day.

Good luck

Your test pics don't go on sale, if I recall correctly, so those are not necessarily the first.

Good luck Dinendra!

Welcome Dinendra,

Good luck

Your test pics don't go on sale, if I recall correctly, so those are not necessarily the first.

Good luck Dinendra!

Mine did. They're still up.

Welcome Dinendra,

Good luck

Good luck Dinendra!

Mine did. They're still up.

+1 :)

Allan

Archived