Number of views and zooms

Stokie

I realise that it would put a lot of strain on the Alamy servers, but it would be good if each individual image had the running total of views, zooms, sales etc.

Not an important amendment but something that would be 'nice to have'.

John.

I would really welcome an automated mail once a year, listing all images that had no zooms or even no or very few views.

Just like the one telling me I have 7 images that have yet to be keyworded. (Showing Alamy already knows how to use a tool like this.)

wim

I realise that it would put a lot of strain on the Alamy servers, but it would be good if each individual image had the running total of views, zooms, sales etc.

Not an important amendment but something that would be 'nice to have'.

John.

I think this would be THE most useful feature they could offer us.  I could cull or demote images that have not been performing.

Agree. This would be a very useful feature in getting a handle on the kinds of images that are successful on Alamy (without having to keep manual records of zooms etc).

It would also be useful to be able an image's search history and find out (a.) which search strings it had appeared under, and (b.) which of those in a had resulted in a sale or a zoom. This would help in culling unproductive keywords - which would help to keep searches in Alamy relevant.

David

Archived