Next step after keywording to place initial submission images for sale?

Hi, 

This is my first post here and my question refers to my initial submission to Alamy. I passed the approval process and I just finished keywording my 4 initial images. Is there a next step I need to to do place this photos for sale? Or does that happen automatically after I save all the keywords and all the information fields? 

Thanks 

Dom

If you have a green dot showing in the 'Description', first column, and one in the attributes, third column, then as Losdemas said, the images will be transferred to, 'on sale' within 24 hours.

Krisken

Thanks for the info. I'll get the workflow down. Ive submitted my first non test batch for upload. I'm still was for it to pass quality control. Is there any reason not to submit another batch while the first is still in the qc que? I've got thousands of images to get through. I know with the initial test batch they only wanted one at a time, but I wasn't sure how it was after that. 

Archived