Help with motor yacht identification.

I took this photograph FFXGDD in Malta in early December 2014. It was moored with a number of others which were all for charter. I have tried to find an identification, but without success. Has anyone the expertise to help with identification?

I've tried to insert the image but without success. All help gratefully accepted.

Thanks,

Paul

super-yacht-moored-in-grand-harbour-vall

Open a new browser window.

Drag the image from its page into the message window.

Probably a custom build- if I were spending 20 megabucks I wouldn't want anyone else finding it in a catalogue- but if you can see the name on the original Google might be your friend.

Thanks spacecadet. The name is probably on the back, which I couldn't see. May well be a private yacht, but it was moored with charter yachts. Their details I found via google, but I did have names.

Paul

Mal Knight - Thanks, not only can I not find the yacht details, I cannot type the correct reference! Senior moment. :)

TokyoM1ke - Thanks Mike, would really appreciate that, assumimg it hasn't disappeared out into the Med!

Paul

Vikings rule!!!   Thank you Niels. Don't know how you managed the ID, but this is definately the yacht in question. In fact there is a very similar immage on the link, taken a couple of months before mine. Well done and thanks again.

Paul

Archived