Data loss or corruption

Yes, the After Sin Bin Assassin Group. They're out there, no question. It's why I try never to leave my little apartment.

Ed, if you make it the Greater After Sin Bin Assassin Group, you have . . . GASBAG! Not inappropriate for the forum methinks :-)

dd

LOL I was hoping someone would notice that. Aimed at myself, of course.  :D That's what comes of Australians waking up before the rest of the world . . . or is it after the rest of the world?  :wacko:

Yes, the After Sin Bin Assassin Group. They're out there, no question. It's why I try never to leave my little apartment.

Ed, if you make it the Greater After Sin Bin Assassin Group, you have . . . GASBAG! Not inappropriate for the forum methinks :-)

dd

LOL I was hoping someone would notice that. Aimed at myself, of course.  :D That's what comes of Australians waking up before the rest of the world . . . or is it after the rest of the world?  :wacko:

Ed, the answer to your question used to have two answers. Unfortunately, due to our current crop of politicians, the answer now is "every second, further and further after/behind the rest of the world" . . .

"a pox on them all": Alamy search: 0 results.

dd

Archived