Jump to content

Any idea what this is called?

Recommended Posts

No idea . . . I'm from Australia, apparently (according to our current crop of pollies) we don't have any industry-generated pollution and certainly wouldn't allow science to raise its ugly head.


But I have heard of "air strips" before . . .



Link to comment
Share on other sites

I`ve just called the nearby Nuclear power station visitors/information centre; they are called "Tacky Shades". Impregnated with

a sticky material to collect air particles - changed and analyzed every three months.




Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.