Why the discrepency?

Why is it, when I look at my image count under my avatar from a post, I see 2615?  Yet the images I have on sale is 2750.  That's quite a difference.  That 2750 does not count the 13 that will go on sale tomorrow, and the 7 I just uploaded.

That's 135 difference.  Does  Alamy only count them every quarter or so?

Betty

Ahhh, that worked!  I've been working hard this week for that image count!

The magic number Betty? :)

Allan

Ahhh, that worked!  I've been working hard this week for that image count!

The magic number Betty? :)

Allan

I don't know how magic the number is, but I've worked very hard the past week on images mouldering in folders on my desktop plus some new stuff.  I will be picking up a new set of jewelry to shoot tomorrow.  I knew that, so I tried to work on stock while I could.  If you look at my beach/St. Croix images, it is a mix of the RX100 and D800.  It's hard to tell one from the other.

Thanks, Allan, I wonder how many people have images from three cameras on one page?  Nikon, Sony and Fuji.

You mean three makes of camera Betty, not just three cameras  ;)

I've possibly got images from three cameras on one page but they would all be Nikon. Can't be bothered to check though !!

Thanks, Allan, I wonder how many people have images from three cameras on one page?  Nikon, Sony and Fuji.

You mean three makes of camera Betty, not just three cameras  ;)

I've possibly got images from three cameras on one page but they would all be Nikon. Can't be bothered to check though !!

Yes!

Archived