It's been almost 40 days since I recieved "Alamy has paid you" e-mail and still no payment on my PayPal account. I have sent two e-mails to "Alamy meber services" and both answers were that they will check with their finance team. Last answer was on 30th of June. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Have you checked your personal settings, instructions and account number with Alamy? I have received my payment on time as usual. I can't remember a previous case of payments being delayed by more than 10 days.

Good luck - I am sure that there is a simple answer.

dov

This is happening to me too!  I made my first sale over 60 days ago and I've received the email saying that Alamy has paid me... but they haven't.  This is my first sale, and so far I'm very disappointed with Alamy's services.

Same with me. After more than a couple of years of being here I've finally sold something - twice. Expected a payment by now of $450 but heard or seen nothing. :( My details seem ok. 

The "cleared balance" on you account balance page has to be over $75 before Alamy will pay you.

Archived