I was working along this morning, and all of a sudden my basic panel is gone.  I read somewhere that this happened to someone else, either in the Alamy forum or the Fuji X forum, but I can't find it.  It was a simple fix of a setting.  Argggghh, someone tell me what to click on!  I've scoured Preferences and just can't find what I did or how to get Basic back.

Eternally grateful for help and I will kiss your feet.

Betty

I was working along this morning, and all of a sudden my basic panel is gone.  I read somewhere that this happened to someone else, either in the Alamy forum or the Fuji X forum, but I can't find it.  It was a simple fix of a setting.  Argggghh, someone tell me what to click on!  I've scoured Preferences and just can't find what I did or how to get Basic back.

Eternally grateful for help and I will kiss your feet.

Betty

I'm not sure what Basic Panel you are referring to but if it is what I think it might be just click on the triangle to the right of the word Basic in the Develop mode.

Pearl

Phil nailed it,  Pearl.  I'm talking about the Basic panel in the development part.  All of a sudden I just had Curves and below, where Basic, the one you adjust exposure, shadows, etc. in was gone.  

Thanks, Phil, I got it.

Phil nailed it,  Pearl.  I'm talking about the Basic panel in the development part.  All of a sudden I just had Curves and below, where Basic, the one you adjust exposure, shadows, etc. in was gone.  

Thanks, Phil, I got it.

:)  ;)  :D

Archived