Processing time 24 hours - It's back

A couple of days ago I upload 17 pics and instead of the usual Processing - average wait time 23 hours, I have the dreaded Processing - average wait time 24 hours. Been like this for 2 days. Set uploaded after has already gone through. The last time this happened it took ages for Alamy to fix, although eventually the pics did pass.

Should I simply re-upload the files in that set, or wait it out? 

Anyone else get this?

Jill

A couple of days ago I upload 17 pics and instead of the usual Processing - average wait time 23 hours, I have the dreaded Processing - average wait time 24 hours. Been like this for 2 days. Set uploaded after has already gone through. The last time this happened it took ages for Alamy to fix, although eventually the pics did pass.

Should I simply re-upload the files in that set, or wait it out? 

Anyone else get this?

Jill

I uploaded 28 files on the 19th, which went through on the 21st.  Uploaded 10 today which are currently 'Awaiting QC'.

Wait it out, I'd say.  Contact MS if you're concerned.

Don't worry it is probably just a faulty upload on their server. I have had two or three and they have always passed.

Allan

I've only had this happen once that I can remember. The batch went through to "Awaiting QC" after a couple of days and eventually passed. Contacting member services sounds like a good idea. I find that they are very good at looking into problems like these.

My last two uploads went to "Awaiting QC" within minutes and passed (Whew!) in less than 24 hours.

Archived