Does Anyone Have a Minor Model Release in Spanish?

Do any of you happen to have a simple Spanish language (Mexican Spanish) minor model release for photo/video that you can share? I'm shooting stills and video of a pre-school class where the parents don't speak English.

Wow - including Cambodian and Icelandic among others!  Though I think you'd be hard-pressed to find an Icelandic national who didn't speak English!

- yes, and most still speak Danish, too.... There is a history in the teaching of the Danish language and for further studies at Danish universities, etc. But it may disappear now.

But, Niels, is the language of Iceland not Icelandic . . . related to Danish, as the Latin-based languages are related to each other, but a separate language? My "knowledge" of this does not come from high-end linguistic studies or long trip to Iceland and Denmark (have been there), but from a Danish TV cop show about an Iceland-born Copenhagen detective. (Not a bad show. In fact, Scandinavia is producing a lot of good films and TV recently.)  :) Oh, and it's Khmer not Cambodian. 

But, Niels, is the language of Iceland not Icelandic . . . related to Danish, as the Latin-based languages are related to each other, but a separate language? My "knowledge" of this does not come from high-end linguistic studies or long trip to Iceland and Denmark (have been there), but from a Danish TV cop show about an Iceland-born Copenhagen detective. (Not a bad show. In fact, Scandinavia is producing a lot of good films and TV recently.)  :) Oh, and it's Khmer not Cambodian. 

Yes, the series "The Eagle" I remember... And thanks, yes, some of the later ones have been good and much better than the one produced in the 80's and 90's. I like Borgen a lot - and some of the Swedish detective films / series.

The Vikings would have been able to understand each other - the Danish language was quite different at that time. Now Danes (though some with difficulty) can understand Swedish and Norwegian - but not Islandic. (Finnish is different, but cannot be understood by Danes at all).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icelandic_language

Did you see the Norwegian film, Headhunters? Fabulous!   (Sorry, I'm off topic again.)

No, but probably should - or will do.  Two good Danish actors in it....

Thanks for the multi-releases and the entertaining discussion of Icelandic, vikings, etc.

Hope it didn't disturb too much.....  :)

Did you see the Norwegian film, Headhunters? Fabulous!   (Sorry, I'm off topic again.)

No, but probably should - or will do.  Two good Danish actors in it....

I don't often ask for a photo with my subjects but I made an exception for the lovely Sofie Gråbøl...

I don't often ask for a photo with my subjects but I made an exception for the lovely Sofie Gråbøl...

In her Icelandic sweater?  :)

I thought you had some images in your port - but couldn't see any. I would have offered some hints on how to keyword her Danish name for any possibe international search. But I couldn't find any - and the way you handle the å and ø you seem to know a lot about the Danish alphabet.

In her Icelandic sweater?  :)

I thought you had some images in your port - but couldn't see any. I would have offered some hints on how to keyword her Danish name for any possibe international search. But I couldn't find any - and the way you handle the å and ø you seem to know a lot about the Danish alphabet.

No, she wasn't in character :)

I don't have them on here. I tend to send those celebrity images out through agencies that will make decent returns for me.

I used the press release for her name so I can't take credit for the use of the Danish alphabet. I do have a Danish friend who has lived in Scotland for over a decade now and sounds more Scottish than I do!!

No, she wasn't in character :)

I don't have them on here. I tend to send those celebrity images out through agencies that will make decent returns for me.

I used the press release for her name so I can't take credit for the use of the Danish alphabet. I do have a Danish friend who has lived in Scotland for over a decade now and sounds more Scottish than I do!!

Great.

I sent you a PM anyhow...

Archived