April Challenge - Abstract/Minimalism

Ann, I was curious about this interesting image so I searched for it and it doesn't come up for me. Not under the Alamy number or if I do an Advanced Search and look at your new images. It must be new with that "E". The only other time that happened to me was one of the images on the Search page that turned out to be deliberately kept out of the USA. That can't be the case for your image as you are here and have obviously been able to see it.

Paulette

Live News?

wim

edit: indeed, here they are

Ann, I was curious about this interesting image so I searched for it and it doesn't come up for me. Not under the Alamy number or if I do an Advanced Search and look at your new images. It must be new with that "E". The only other time that happened to me was one of the images on the Search page that turned out to be deliberately kept out of the USA. That can't be the case for your image as you are here and have obviously been able to see it.

Paulette

Live News?

wim

Thank you, Wim. I hadn't thought of that. So they will be in the regular collection in a couple of days. I figured it was something on a car. Very sleek.

Paulette

Paulette

Live News?

wim

Thank you, Wim. I hadn't thought of that. So they will be in the regular collection in a couple of days. I figured it was something on a car. Very sleek.

Paulette

Thank you for asking and for the kind comment, Paulette, and thanks for explaining, Wim!

I plan to add a link to the image (in original post) once image is in main collection.

E02M9W.jpg

An abstract pattern under a chair lift in the Ski Resort of Les Gets France

E01CB9.jpg

Abstract reflections from polished metal panels on a bridge in the Queen Elizabeth II Olympic Park

BGJTPB.jpg

Abstract view of part of The Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame, Seattle

Dam, I knew I should have put them in  earlier! :(

Archived