Links in signatures on Forum

I recently discovered that many forum members have signatures with interesting links below in their signatures (cool!).   I only saw them when I had forgotten to sign into the forum.  Now that I'm signed in again, they are gone.  Is that how it's supposed to work?

Thanks John.   I don't have a signature, and I didn't realize others did until I viewed the forums when I had forgotten to sign in.  I saw links on yours before, but none now that I'm signed in.   

That seems backwards to me.  Anyone else have this problem?  I'm using Safari.

Well, this is new. I see John Mitchell and two photo site links. I don't see anyone else's, if they are there. I'm not sure now if everyone can see my nickname, Edo and the link to my blog?  :unsure:

Hmmm, I must have taken 'Edo' off. 

Well, this is new. I see John Mitchell and two photo site links. I don't see anyone else's, if they are there. I'm not sure now if everyone can see my nickname, Edo and the link to my blog?  :unsure:

Hmmm, I must have taken 'Edo' off. 

Hi Ed you have this in your signature area.        http://edoruan2.blogspot.com

Allan

Archived