Lowepro Nova 2 AW camera bag

On 19/07/2023 at 16:41, M.Chapman said:

I'm selling a LowePro Nova 2 AW (All Weather) camera bag on eBay if anyone's interested. Suitable for APSC or FF DSLR with lenses.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/285384796786

Mark

Good luck.

Allan

6 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Good luck.

Allan

Thanks.

It's a nice bag in very good (nearly new) condition. The integral AW all weather cover is a neat trick too.

There's also an Op/Tech USA camera bag strap which makes carrying heavy gear much more comfortable, but that was well used...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/285384818769

Mark

2 hours ago, M.Chapman said:

Thanks.

It's a nice bag in very good (nearly new) condition. The integral AW all weather cover is a neat trick too.

There's also an Op/Tech USA camera bag strap which makes carrying heavy gear much more comfortable, but that was well used...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/285384818769

Mark

I have some to get rid of as well including a THULE backpack. Unfortunately it is more of a general backpack with only a small insert for camera equipment and side pocket for a tripod. The rest for trekking stuff. It does have a pocket for a laptop as well.

Allan

My experience with LowePro: Bought a LowePro bag when I first started shooting seriously. Used the bag for about 10 years and the strap was starting to wear. (After 10 years. How dare it, right?) I emailed them telling them how much I liked the bag and asked about ordering a new strap. I got a reply, "What's your mailing address." I replied, and asked if they wanted my credit card number. "No. We'll just send you a new strap." This is how you win over customers. 🙂

• Love 2
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, M.Chapman said:

Yes it's good stuff. Bag sold for £10, buyer got a bargain...

Mark

I have gone over to Tenba.

Allan

18 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

It's always unbranded for me. I dream of Lowe Pro.

But then, I've only had 3 camera bags since about 1979.

I am going to dispose of two Lowepro bags soon.  Both Event Messenger.  One is 250 size (grey/green) and other is 150 size (black).

This is not mine. Just lifted off ebay for reference.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/374782873692?var=0&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5338749375&toolid=20006&customid=GB_625_374782873692.139689277861~1898880310444-g_Cj0KCQjw5f2lBhCkARIsAHeTvlhuCQVah7_dNiJRMFzqRmiBmCYAYfP8Z8U5uAhnpWeHvIEF6Ldt7LUaAswvEALw_wcB

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell

On 25/07/2023 at 17:57, spacecadet said:

It's always unbranded for me. I dream of Lowe Pro.

But then, I've only had 3 camera bags since about 1979.

Everyone knows to be a real photographer you need a camera bag fetish, i've got it down now to 5 but i'm sure i need a Billingham Digital 🤣

Edited by Jay D

16 hours ago, Jay D said:

Everyone knows to be a real photographer you need a camera bag fetish, i've got it done now to 5 but i'm sure i need a Billingham Digital 🤣

Of course you do. All those electrons obviously need special storage arrangements.

For about 30 years mine was a PVC sports bag, then a WW2 gasmask bag, until I sold that on ebay. Then I bought my first actual camera bag for a trip to Dubai- 11 years ago so I'm still wearing that one in.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

I prefer to use a good strong non-specific camera bag for security reasons. Present one is a skateboarders bag which I appropriated from my son as he wasn't getting much use out of it. A sort of mini backpack But doesn't shout CAMERA! Easily takes my Pentax K5 and a couple of lenses and maybe a pair of gloves and/or hat. I've got a couple of Lowepro bags which are donkeys years old (think film days) and still sound, but don't use them any more. I still have a fairly massive blue padded bum bag which usefully spread the load rather than further wrecking my shoulder

Edited by Robert M Estall