Distribution sales make up around 20% of our total sales.

Thanks for taking the time guys....I will opted back in and see how it goes..  I haven't made any sale as yet and don't expect to with only a small amount of images, I do plan to post another 200 in the next few weeks...  :o .

Regards  Barbara 

Barbara, I'd definitely opt in if I were you.

I haven't done the math, but I would say that considerably more than 20% of my 2013 leases were distributor sales. Most of them are low (and some depressingly low), but it all adds up. It's certainly better than the UK newspaper scheme by the sounds of it. I opted out of that.

UPDATE: Just did my homework and calculated that 33% of my 2013 sales were distributor ones. Not sure that's good news, but still...

Had a newspaper sale show up on 31st Dec.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 5 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: Spot size
Start: 30 December 2013
End: 31 December 2013
One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

$47.97

Think I will continue with newspaper scheme for the time being.

The image in the paper may not have had a credit as I did not see it listed in December images found thread.

Allan

Archived