June Challenge - Bridge, Bridges

Bryan

53 minutes ago, sooth said:

Is there is a tab or something marked "poll", or "content" somewhere in the page? If there is, click on the triangle associated with it to switch tabs, to fill in the missing info

Yes I've used the Poll tab sooth, I can set up all of the titles and choices, indeed everything looks fine until I come to publish the poll using Submit Topic.

Edited by Bryan

The poll questions go under the Poll tab.

And the images plus the descriptions go under the Content tab.

Have you filled in the Title box under the Content tab?

Any other red writing somewhere?

wim

40 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

The poll questions go under the Poll tab.

And the images plus the descriptions go under the Content tab.

Have you filled in the Title box under the Content tab?

Any other red writing somewhere?

wim

Thanks Wim

That's cracked it, you need to enter both the Poll section AND the content title, I had assumed that you just entered the poll then sorted the content later.

Edited by Bryan

8 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

Once again, Wim is our hero. Wim, what opera was that? In the long long ago, I was a stringer for Opera News in NYC.

Blush.😊

Rusalka by Dvorak. Which is basically the Little Mermaid. Dutch National Opera trailer w sound down at the end of the page.

This one was set in a bad 80-ies NY neighborhood with lots of dope. The reviews didn't like that, but it was actually brilliant. I've always thought that Dvorak made the original film music. Movies came later than he died (1904) so he didn't know he was writing film scores.

wim