Total pictures

Alex Ramsay

Question

5 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, Steve F said:

AIM includes images not on sale and awaiting deletion so always shows a higher number I think. Unless you filter those out.

Steve you are correct I had the same problem some time ago and finally worked it out for myself but not after spending an inordinate time counting images in AIM.

Allan

1 minute ago, spacecadet said:

AIM counts every single deleted and rejected image as well. If you've ever had a duplicate sub, that goes in as well, so the numbers are bound to differ quite a bit- in my case by nearly 2000.

True. Yes, it shows deleted images in the left hand pane in submissions. But it only lets you search for images 'pending deletion'.

Yes, but my count is only off by 17, fewer if you don't count the 3 images "not on sale." 

Ah, @Steve F ...

I uploaded some similars by mistake a while back and had only one rejection in this account - No, I'm not that talented. This was my Reportage Only Account. Happily the rejections from my first account, when I was a newbie in the sin bin way too often, didn't follow me when Alamy changed their two account requirement for Reportage in 2014 and combined both accounts into this one.