Alamy Measures again

I know this has been brought up many times but yet again Alamy Measures seems to be varying wildly with its readings.

Since Friday daily views have increased by 67, 170, 28 and 190 today.

No zooms for ages and I wonder with a continuing CTR of 0.00 this month how I'm getting any sales, yet I am.

Anyone else noticed this?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tony ALS said:

I know this has been brought up many times but yet again Alamy Measures seems to be varying wildly with its readings.

No zooms for ages and I wonder with a continuing CTR of 0.00 this month how I'm getting any sales, yet I am.

The previous two months I had the best views/zooms months ever while seeing other forum members complaining for unusually low statistics...

Well, this month so far I have the worst zooms-related month ever so I'm joining the club...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tony ALS said:

It certainly does vary from day to day like never before. An example of my experience was that on the 13th Dec I had 379 views and 7 zooms and on the 15th Dec it had fallen back to 72 views only. My CTR is holding at 0.53 but so far this month no sales. 

Prior to April/May this year my daily views were up to and above 300 per day with an average of 1 zoom per day. This adds some weight to my assumption that my images are not being seen in their entirety as the tags in measures seem to cut off at 100. In addition, it does look like Buyers have a harder task when trying to locate specific images. Unfortunately it won't matter to PA/Alamy because they will still sell the images from the 300+million available and it's just that in a lot of cases the search engine seems geared to reducing search workload on the system to the expense of Contributors.  

• Like 2