New sale

ribeiroantonio

Question

Thank you ALAMY for the excellent work in promoting my hard work. Your effort selling our, the contributors, work is paramount.

Why did I start this note with all the thanks to Alamy? It is an easy answer. Today I noticed a new sale on my page. And the details of the sale are as follow:

Usage: Editorial, E-learning, website and social media and app, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity
Media: Website, app and social media
63 MB
5760 x 3840 pixels 
4 MB compressed
Placement: Single Placement
Image Size: Any size
Start: 17 November 2022
Duration: Unlimited

And now, the best part of the sale. How much did I receive with this unlimited duration, in perpetuity, worldwide, etc, etc sale? A staggering, shocking, astonishing, impressive $0.14 . Yes believe me, $0.14.

Antonio

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

5 answers to this question

5 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

this is getting sad.  at least the usage was limited to one Single placement.  I got same amount for so far over 140 identified placement, so about $0.0004 per usage 

funny how things go with change in ownership. 

Maybe the single use is in answer to these?

It would in effect mean 140 x 0.14 = 19.60 gross. Suppose you missed 10, it could even mean 21.00 gross.

wim

• Love 1