I had a sale invoiced today, and I can't find the image. When I search for it using the Alamy ID, I get the following: "Sorry, we can’t find anything for your search term." Is anyone else experiencing this? I don't remember ever having this problem in the past. 

P.S. I made sure to use the "All" filter (the only one that works properly). Also checked for "sticky" filters.

• Love 1

Just now, Michael Ventura said:

John, I have only had that when a deleted photo, such as a book or album cover, is still sold, or recorded as a sale, after deletion.

That's a possibility as I still have some images awaiting deletion. I'll have to wait to see what shows up in my sales history later today. Perhaps I should have just left some images alone. I was probably overreacting when I went on a deleting spree after the confusing (to me anyway) new contract came out. 🙄

Just now, John Mitchell said:

That's a possibility as I still have some images awaiting deletion. I'll have to wait to see what shows up in my sales history later today. Perhaps I should have just left some images alone. I was probably overreacting when I went on a deleting spree after the confusing (to me anyway) new contract came out. 🙄

I had one of those, deleted one of multiple similar from a submission,   and asked Alamy to reinstate it when it licensed which they did.

23 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

I had one of those, deleted one of multiple similar from a submission,   and asked Alamy to reinstate it when it licensed which they did.

Thanks for the tip. Actually, I was mistaken. I just checked Image Manager, and it seems that I have only one image still "pending deletion," and it's not the one that licensed today. Hmmm... 😕

Edited by John Mitchell

33 minutes ago, Gina Kelly said:

Oops, I was going to say to uncheck glitchy filters, but I see that you've already done this.

Yes, I checked the sticky filters. Turns out it was indeed an image that I deleted after the new contract came out. I might ask Alamy to reinstate it.

• Like 1