Submitting my first photos for approval

Nav

Question

Hello everyone!

I'm super excited to potential join the Alamy community.

I just submitted my first photos for QC inspection. However, something strange happened. I uploaded my first two without problem, but my third upload was being slow, so I hit the refresh button on my browser and was expecting to re-upload all photos. Instead, it appears that my submission went through with just two photos, not three. And now I can't upload a third to my submission. Is there a fix to this?

Thanks in advance for any tips and advice.

Cheers,

Nav

6 answers to this question

I thought they were asking for 4 photos now.  Could be wrong, usually am. Nav double check alamy's terms regarding first upload.

Allan

2 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

I thought they were asking for 4 photos now.  Could be wrong, usually am. Nav double check alamy's terms regarding first upload.

Allan

Still three images:

For your first submission:

• We need three images to check
  • Each one of these images must pass
  • All three images should have valid EXIF camera info

If your first submission fails, we’ll send you an email and update your submission in Alamy Image Manager (AIM) to let you know which images have failed and why.

• Thanks 1

On 17/06/2022 at 18:44, John Mitchell said:

Are you using Firefox? If so, that might be the problem.

I find that Chrome is much more reliable than FF for uploading, especially with large files.

I also use Chrome. It’s always fast and trouble free. Never used FF and ditched  Safari ages ago.