How to change my Header Photo

John Gilham

This is about your Portfolio page right?

You have to go to your portfolio via your dashboard page.

Just click on the Add/Change your header image button. Now all images on the page will get a plus button on them. Click any image and adjust in the header picture frame. You can shift up and down and zoom in and out. When zoomed in, you can shift left-right. Click Save when satisfied. Now the field will go blank: the result will show only after a refresh of the page.

wim

• 9 months later...

Ha Ha, it's been almost two years and I want to change my portfolio header again but even with the above instructions I cannot see the add/change your header button. Is it me or has something changed. I have many websites where I find adding or changing the header simple so why do I find this so difficult!!

• Love 1

I just tried in Firefox and then using Chrome - and no option to edit the portfolio header in either.

Also, no option to add or remove categories within the portfolio.

Is this the beginning of the end !

The portfolio facility is DOOMED !!!!

GD

I just tried going to my Portfolio from the Dashboard and I was not taken to the version that allows edits. I'd advise emailing contributors@alamy.com. I'm not bothering since I don't need to change anything.

Paulette

1 hour ago, NYCat said:

I just tried going to my Portfolio from the Dashboard and I was not taken to the version that allows edits. I'd advise emailing contributors@alamy.com. I'm not bothering since I don't need to change anything.

Paulette

Weeks back I was advised by CR that IT would look into it, the problems still remains.

• Love 1