Healing Brush Tools?

On 13/11/2021 at 19:11, MDM said:

as it is effectively a brand new app.

Alternatively... 2022 is fast approaching and the marketing guys like to give it a brand new name ;-)

Just spent 30 mins sorting out the file associations in my Windows VMs so that PS (2022) on my Mac is now the default app. Also cleared out the cruft left behind by PS 2021 (even though I asked it to delete the previous version during the upgrade).

Mark

Ed, I hate it when things that work are updated for no apparent good reason but I guess that is progress and the way they keep us buying newer, bloatier versions that consume more RAM and $! Sounds like we could all benefit from a bit of healing courtesy of Marvin Gaye - 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jansos said:

Ed, I hate it when things that work are updated for no apparent good reason but I guess that is progress and the way they keep us buying newer, bloatier versions that consume more RAM and $! Sounds like we could all benefit from a bit of healing courtesy of Marvin Gaye - 

Love Marvin Gaye. His “Heard it From the Grapevine” was a big deal around here back in the day.

• Love 1