Caption generators.

FOTOLINCS

Question

10 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, FOTOLINCS said:

Hi Folks. What do you know about caption generators???

Irrelevant as far as I am concerned because my captions require specific details not generic blabber.

Looking at one of yours how could IE know this?

Babette Cole, English children's writer and illustrator at her home in Middle Rasen Lincolnshire UK in 1998.

Edited by geogphotos
  • Like 3

I've been called a "human caption generator" and a "keywording machine,"  I don't think this counts.

May I suggest that you write your own captions and use keywording software to supplement what you yourself come up with. If you find keywords that are suitable and different from what you've used, I suggest you change the caption too.

3 minutes ago, Brian Yarvin said:

I've been called a "human caption generator" and a "keywording machine,"  I don't think this counts.

May I suggest that you write your own captions and use keywording software to supplement what you yourself come up with. If you find keywords that are suitable and different from what you've used, I suggest you change the caption too.

Thanks Brian, I can see the sense in that. The consensus seems to be that folk write their own captions.

You're welcome Colin. I suggest that you think of the captioning and keywording process as a form of creative writing. Indeed, I once knew a photographer and poet who saw keywording as a form of poetry. Those AI generators are a good second opinion, but that writing is (and should be) yours alone.