Hybrid Photography

I only can say because of the mirrorless technology i shoot most in JPEG. It is a technlogy that is made to be used. I dont shoot JPEG because i dont know how to use RAW. I know it very well. I worked 5 years with RAW. It is just much easier then before to shoot JPEG since everything is showing in the viewfinder in real time.

Looks interesting but its practicality depends on the type of photography that is your focus. If I'm walking down the street and want to grab a few shots of an interesting building or some other subject I'm not going to have hands free for the camera and a tablet nor the time to establish a link between them, especially if the subject is moving.

Amen to that Ed!

This seems useful for studio and wedding photography where the tablet or computer can be set up on a table.

Also I don't see where this is specific to mirror less camera systems, tethering via cable or WiFi is nothing new, and I see no advantage at all in shooting directly to black and white jpeg files.

Archived