Selling my Sony RX100 M6 - SOLD

Not sure if this is allowed - apologies Alamy if not allowed.  Now Sold

My second Sony RX100 M6 which is practically as new in for sale on Ebay at over £300 below my purchased price.        SONY M6

It's a great camera but I have not used the extra reach of the zoom so will continue with my other RX100 M6 and M3 cameras.  Nearly every image in my Alamy port was taken on Sony RX100 cameras.

John

Edited by John Walker
Update as sold
  • Like 3

On 02/08/2021 at 11:28, Sultanpepa said:

Why not sell the M3? Is the M3 a better camera?

Thanks  Sultanpepa.    My M6 is in pristine condition and has now sold bringing in more money than my well used M6 and M3 would.  My newer M3 is used by my wife.  Both the M3 and M6 cameras give superb results.   Now Sold

Edited by John Walker
Update as sold

• John Walker changed the title to Selling my Sony RX100 M6 - SOLD

Nice! I still occasionally use my wife's M1. It's a complicated little camera with settings that I still stumble through. I don't use it very often though.

Edited by Sultanpepa
  • Love 1

So, John, you still have a functioning RX100-6? The one you've kept is a bit used looking but still functions? 

I recently bought a RX100-7. I find the extra reach useful and don't feel that I need the extra f-stop. I have an RX100-5, 6, and 7 now. And a Sony a6000 and RX10. I sold off most of my older Nikon (film and digital) and Leica kits before the Mulberry Street fire. There is a great, useful improvement in the autofocus on the 100-7. 

I knocked over a tripod with the 100-6 abroad. It still works most of the time. That mishap made me add another personal rule to my production of editorial stock for Alamy; shoot only handheld and use the IS and higher ISO instead of a tripod. At ISO 800 or 1600, LR's noise reduction works just fine. I still might use a tripod with the larger Sonys.

Edo

• Love 1