5 hours ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

OK many thanks for that, I guess if they buy an image they can caption how they like.  Good advertising for Honda I guess😉  

actually we would need to see the licensing terms about that.  Clearly they can't alter it materially....  That said I had a live news licence last year that was totally out of context, which I found odd, but since this was the first week of March and i had skipped the event where i would have gotten more in context image due early days of Covid and worry since i was flying out of Mexico, i didn't mind, especially for a decent $$$ fee. 

5 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

actually we would need to see the licensing terms about that.  Clearly they can't alter it materially....  That said I had a live news licence last year that was totally out of context, which I found odd, but since this was the first week of March and i had skipped the event where i would have gotten more in context image due early days of Covid and worry since i was flying out of Mexico, i didn't mind, especially for a decent $$$ fee. 

Wow that's excellent, I will let you know when I hear and thanks again for the info....

Carol

On 27/05/2021 at 23:37, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

I've just found one of my images being used but it hasn't shown up in my sales.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/why-the-world-still-needs-the-simple-pleasures-of-the-honda-super-cub/ar-AAKjlK6#comments

It seems it was used 4 days ago

What to do, it hasn't happened to me before, well not that I know of anyway ?

Thanks in advance 

Carol

Use on msn is usually an (unfortunately legitimately) copied article from another newspaper so you need to find the original use.

34 minutes ago, Sally said:

Use on msn is usually an (unfortunately legitimately) copied article from another newspaper so you need to find the original use.

Thank you so how would I be able to find out I haven’t seen it anywhere else ?  Would alamy be able to deal with this ?

Carol 

4 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Thank you so how would I be able to find out I haven’t seen it anywhere else ?  Would alamy be able to deal with this ?

Carol 

this one is easy because they give you the info that it's from "The Telegraph"  

not always this easy.  

On 02/06/2021 at 14:17, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

No, just checked, definately the word  Honda is not keyworded ? Unsure of how relevant or not it is that the caption has been changed ? 

Carol

My captions are changed all the time, relax, don’t worry lol. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Colblimp said:

My captions are changed all the time, relax, don’t worry lol. 

Ha ha, no I won't worry too much they obviously know a Honda when they see one😄

11 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

this one is easy because they give you the info that it's from "The Telegraph"  

not always this easy.  

Thanks again, when I emailed Alamy I included the link also 😉

Carol

• 1 month later...