Alamy silver vs Gold - when do they apply?

I've looked (honestly) but I cannot see in the new contract when ALAMY SILVER and ALAMY GOLD applies (and Im guessing PLATINUM applies if the image is exclusive to alamy & you have also met conditions for GOLD whatever they may be). Sorry if this is staring me in the face. 

19 minutes ago, escapetheofficejob said:

I've looked (honestly) but I cannot see in the new contract when ALAMY SILVER and ALAMY GOLD applies (and Im guessing PLATINUM applies if the image is exclusive to alamy & you have also met conditions for GOLD whatever they may be). Sorry if this is staring me in the face. 

new contract is effective July 1, 2021

Yes I understand when the new contract applies thank you, but 

15 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

new contract is effective July 1, 2021

Yes I understand when the new contract starts but I can't see any info that explains when Silver applies (and thus a dreadful 20% commission to photographers) and when Gold etc applies (with higher rates of commission) . For example : Is it a sales level requirement or a number of photos or years the contributor has with Alamy or something else? I cant see anything that explains this.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, escapetheofficejob said:

Yes I understand when the new contract applies thank you, but 

Yes I understand when the new contract starts but I can't see any info that explains when Silver applies (and thus a dreadful 20% commission to photographers) and when Gold etc applies (with higher rates of commission) . For example : Is it a sales level requirement or a number of photos or years the contributor has with Alamy or something else? I cant see anything that explains this.

Review is Annually July 1st.  as of this writing You need to have licensed for over $250 in the prior 12 months to be 2nd tier (so called gold).  First review will be July 1, 2022. at contract change you are guaranteed Gold, even if you didn't meet the requirement in last year.

• Love 1

7 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

Review is Annually July 1st.  as of this writing You need to have licensed for over $250 in the prior 12 months to be 2nd tier (so called gold).  First review will be July 1, 2022. at contract change you are guaranteed Gold, even if you didn't meet the requirement in last year.

Thank you great explanation

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Paul J said:

I can bet Alamy will work out the worst possible 12 month period to get as many on Silver as possible. With print sales down during covid, it was the ideal time to implement this tier system 

Please see the response from meanderingemu

• 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, lorenza said:

Hello, how can I check if I am gold or silver? Beyond the verification of the gross amount is indicated somewhere on your profile? thank you very much, Lorenza

Hi Lorenza,

Go to your Dashboard. At the top are 'Overview' and 'Account Settings'. Go on Account Settings, it will tell you what your current commission model is.

Steve

I want a new contract with Alamy.

It will be named "OPAL" with 75% of sales to the contributor and no sales for less than $50.

Allan 🤨

• Like 4

On 26/07/2022 at 17:17, Allan Bell said:

I want a new contract with Alamy.

It will be named "OPAL" with 75% of sales to the contributor and no sales for less than $50.

Allan 🤨

NURSE !! ALLAN'S OUT OF BED AGAIN!!

3 hours ago, Brian1947 said:

NURSE !! ALLAN'S OUT OF BED AGAIN!!

NO! NO! I'm quite sane - REALLY!

Allan

Besides you should treat your elders with more respect 1947.😀

ITMA

Edited by Allan Bell

1 hour ago, Brian1947 said:

ITMA ??

Can you still get that on your Cats Whisker Allan? Lost it on my Chrystal set a while ago.

No I have not managed to find a digital cats whisker YET.

Allan