re: new payout threshold?

ok, so i wana know, if im over $75 cleared now will i get a payout next month? 

i was waiting for another sale to clear to put me over the $100 mark but with the changes in place now, if i dont clear the 100 will i get a payout before Dec or after?

im just curious cause xmas would be so much nicer for us if i had an extra 75-100$.

thanks for the responces and btw, this would be my first payout so im a newbe and dont know the ropes here.

I got this email today. I think you are in luck.

"We've scrapped the fees we introduced in the recent contract change and reduced the threshold again to $75.

The contract will officially come into force in 45 days time (27th December 2013) but we're working with these new rules with effect from the next pay run (beginning of December). "

Paulette

humm, so it sounds like they will do a $75 payout in december?

is pmt usually made the 1st of the month (Dec) and we receive it abt the 9th of the month?

tnx!

9th of the month may be a bit optimistic. I am still waiting for my November transfer in USD to Skrill.

dov

is pmt usually made the 1st of the month (Dec) and we receive it abt the 9th of the month?

tnx!

When I first read the blog which says "we’ll be paying out on balances above $75, starting with the December payrun at the beginning of December." I interpreted this to mean people clearing $75 or more will see a December check. However when I mentioned in the forums that Balance of Account didn't seem to have been updated yet to reflect the lower threshold others seem to interpret this differently.

When you actually receive the money seems to depend on how you get paid. I received mine via ACH Deposit into a US account sometime between the 4th and 6th of the month.

What does it say next to "Next payment date:" in "Balance of account" (on My Alamy)....

it says "not due". i assumed hoped it would change shortly.

-------

photodogue--yes it cam be interprited in a couple of ways. glad to see its not just me who is not sure what they meen. problem is i have the first offical payent from alamy, so its a very first and i dont know how it normaly goes and on top of it is the vauge email.

I wish alamy would come on hear and let is know.

tnx!

9th of the month may be a bit optimistic. I am still waiting for my November transfer in USD to Skrill.

dov

The good news is that the payment finally arrived this pm on the 14th.

The better news is that there were no deductions for bank charges - that makes me $10 better off or $120 for the year.

I am beginning to warm to Skrill, even if it takes 2 weeks to get here.

dov

What does it say next to "Next payment date:" in "Balance of account" (on My Alamy)....

Just checked my account and I have $77 cleared funds but balance due none. No doubt this will be sorted by the end of the month.

dov

Balance up to $97.53 - still says balance due none

dov

• Woo-hoo! I now have a cleared balance to generate a payout on the new terms
  • Boo-hoo!  My next payment date also says not due

I'm sure (I think I'm sure...) that it will all be sorted in the next couple of weeks.  I still believe in Santa :)

Archived