Two tone slide - solutions sought

geogphotos

I really enjoyed this processing problem, never had to do anything as extreme as this

Thanks for posting the image Ian (don't worry I have already deleted the original RAW, I downloaded it before you got rid)

I'm not sure how anyone would organise it but a monthly 'processing challenge' thread would be fun.

Edited by Martin L
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Martin L said:

I really enjoyed this processing problem, never had to do anything as extreme as this

Thanks for posting the image Ian (don't worry I have already deleted the original RAW, I downloaded it before you got rid)

I'm not sure how anyone would organise it but a monthly 'processing challenge' thread would be fun.

I will post your result if you want me to. 

Thanks for your positive reaction. 

If you want a regular processing challenge I can keep them coming. 

Edited by geogphotos

12 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

I will post your result if you want me to. 

Thanks for your positive reaction. 

If you want a regular processing challenge I can keep them coming. 

Nice try!

It may be interesting for people to see different results with different software as I had a crack at it with a free open source software (I can hear the thump of Adobe-ites falling off their stools from here!)

How can we do this?

10 minutes ago, Martin L said:

Nice try!

It may be interesting for people to see different results with different software as I had a crack at it with a free open source software (I can hear the thump of Adobe-ites falling off their stools from here!)

How can we do this?

Sounds too competitive for me to want to be involved. 😁

Maybe start your own?

14 hours ago, Martin L said:

Have you seen...

https://www.lightandland.co.uk/blog/view/creative-choices-live-editing-session

Phil

• Like 1