Jump to content

Two tone slide - solutions sought


Recommended Posts

I really enjoyed this processing problem, never had to do anything as extreme as this

Thanks for posting the image Ian (don't worry I have already deleted the original RAW, I downloaded it before you got rid)

I'm not sure how anyone would organise it but a monthly 'processing challenge' thread would be fun.

 

Edited by Martin L
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Martin L said:

I really enjoyed this processing problem, never had to do anything as extreme as this

Thanks for posting the image Ian (don't worry I have already deleted the original RAW, I downloaded it before you got rid)

I'm not sure how anyone would organise it but a monthly 'processing challenge' thread would be fun.

 

 

 

I will post your result if you want me to. 

 

Thanks for your positive reaction. 

 

If you want a regular processing challenge I can keep them coming. 

Edited by geogphotos
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

 

 

I will post your result if you want me to. 

 

Thanks for your positive reaction. 

 

If you want a regular processing challenge I can keep them coming. 

 

Nice try!

 

It may be interesting for people to see different results with different software as I had a crack at it with a free open source software (I can hear the thump of Adobe-ites falling off their stools from here!)

How can we do this?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Martin L said:

 

Nice try!

 

It may be interesting for people to see different results with different software as I had a crack at it with a free open source software (I can hear the thump of Adobe-ites falling off their stools from here!)

How can we do this?

 

 

Sounds too competitive for me to want to be involved. 😁

 

Maybe start your own?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Martin L said:

I really enjoyed this processing problem, never had to do anything as extreme as this

Thanks for posting the image Ian (don't worry I have already deleted the original RAW, I downloaded it before you got rid)

I'm not sure how anyone would organise it but a monthly 'processing challenge' thread would be fun.

 

Have you seen...

https://www.lightandland.co.uk/blog/view/creative-choices-live-editing-session

 

Phil

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.