Overnight updates ?

CAROL SAUNDERS

Question

7 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Just noticed images keywords yesterday not showing today.  At first I thought it was because it was the weekend then realised it's only Wednesday.  Anyone else ?

Carol

Yes it is definitely Wednesday.😃

• Love 1

47 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Just noticed images keywords yesterday not showing today.  At first I thought it was because it was the weekend then realised it's only Wednesday.  Anyone else ?

Carol

It's been an ongoing problem for a while now unfortunately. If you click the blue number on the left under your profile name you will see when it loads the page the number is lower. The difference will likely be the images you keyworded recently. It can take anything from 24-48 hours for them to appear.

33 minutes ago, Cal said:

It's been an ongoing problem for a while now unfortunately. If you click the blue number on the left under your profile name you will see when it loads the page the number is lower. The difference will likely be the images you keyworded recently. It can take anything from 24-48 hours for them to appear.

Many thanks Cal, I just thought the system had got back to normal in some areas as Monday's images showed up yesterday, guess yesterday's will hopefully show up tomorrow - ah well, it will all get sorted😁

Carol

32 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Many thanks Cal, I just thought the system had got back to normal in some areas as Monday's images showed up yesterday, guess yesterday's will hopefully show up tomorrow - ah well, it will all get sorted😁

Carol

it's been all over the place for months now....  oddest one today, my blue number is actually lower than my portfolio number for the second time in a week... i don't remember doing culling in late July....

21 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

it's been all over the place for months now....  oddest one today, my blue number is actually lower than my portfolio number for the second time in a week... i don't remember doing culling in late July....

Seems to be ok now 😁

Carol

• Thanks 1