I submitted 137 photos at the back end of April and today received a partial fail. The batch failed on just one. But the other 136 have gone through. Great.

But. I thought that if just one failed you had to resubmit the whole batch again. Can someone come forth with the rule on this? TIA.

Its probably a processing error...not a real fail.

That'll be it: It would seem that the 136 have gone through, you just need to re-upload the one image that failed to get through.  If it was a QC failure, you'd be in the 'sin bin' and the whole lot would have to be re-checked and re-submitted.

Best to reprocess that one image prior to re-submitting just in case there was a technical problem your end.

Yep, I had a similar fail the other week, it took a while longer as it keeps trying to upload successfuly, but like yours it was one file that just wouldn't upload.. it takes a little longer, but hey they go up in the end ...and without a spell in the sin bin ;)

Steve.

I submitted 137 photos at the back end of April and today received a partial fail. The batch failed on just one. But the other 136 have gone through. Great.

But. I thought that if just one failed you had to resubmit the whole batch again. Can someone come forth with the rule on this? TIA.

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth," would be a good rule to follow. 

I spoke too soon. I had two of these type errors in the past week: each had a one in the error column but a zero in the failed column. I just wrote to Members info. 

I think Alamy is doing a lot of work updating and these are just glitches. 

Archived