number of incorrect images in the profile

number of incorrect images in the profile

Good morning everyone,
some time ago I corrected some images for what it refers to the pseudonym. I have grouped all the photos under the same pseudonym.
Now, however, the number of images has not changed. The images to which I changed the pseudonym do not add up to the total of my images. Here in the forum as in the portfolio it reads that I have 4905 images while in reality they are about 5040 (as shown in Alamy Image Manager). Do you know the reason?
In addition, I ask you to confirm that the shooting location does not work when I index the images. I remember at the beginning that I started with the name of the place and the program went fishing for the place.
Here in Italy, in Trentino, we are telecommuting ... from home!
Thanks to all of you and a clear Monday
(sorry for the translation ....)

lorenza

Hi Lorenza,

I can certainly confirm that that AIM can no longer find the location automatically, I think that Google started charging for their API  and after that the feature was removed.

Have you tried using the 'discoverability' filter in your AIM for the check-box 'All on sale'? The number in blue in your profile here would normally reflect all your images on sale, including all pseudonyms, before you made the change was it reading 5040?

If you've only just done it then it might be a case for waiting for the server to update I suppose. 

Good to hear from someone in Italy, it must be very tough each day.

If you have ever had any failed images they will be counted in the total. Under the quality control tab you can select the passed only images this should match the images on sale.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, BobD said:

If you have ever had any failed images they will be counted in the total. Under the quality control tab you can select the passed only images this should match the images on sale.

Yes, that's what I concluded as my numbers are similar to what @lorenza is seeing. After going back and counting, round numbers, by pages, adding, anything else, I finally came to the conclusion, or best guess, that every single upload, deleted file, rejection, failed for size, upload error, or whatever else, in Image Manager, is in my All submissions Images: 2584 while my portfolio shows 2501

As far as I could determine, nothing is missing. 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BobD said:

not only fails, deleted images also are included

Hello everyone, thank you for your interventions. It's probably how you say it! Sorry if I answer only now, but the job!
I would like to be more present in this forum but it is not always possible for me. I always follow you and I have learned many things from you. I wish you a happy day with the hope of being able to go out and shoot and travel soon! thanks! Lorenza from magnificent Italy

• Love 2

Yes, time to celebrate. So nice to hear good news from Italy. We are the "epicenter" now in New York City and there is always some good news here too. It was a beautiful day here yesterday. Congratulations on reaching 5,000.

Paulette

• Love 1
  • Like 1

thanks Paulette, even in Trentino Alto Adige it was a beautiful spring day! Unfortunately we have to stay at home, we have to move only for reasons of extreme necessity. We hope that the time, patience and awareness that this is the only way to defeat this invisible enemy.
Good evening, hello Lorenza

• Love 1