CAROL SAUNDERS

Alamy Search Box not working ?

Question

Hi can't seem to get this to work this morning i.e., going on the homepage and putting in a search just shows up an error, also my bookmark does the same. This is on my iMac/Safari.  Strangley enough I just tried on my iPhone and it works, well the search box does but not my bookmark -ho hummm....just wondered if anyone else has this problem ?

Regards

Carol

6 answers to this question

It's working for me (Firefox on Macbook)...

Oh very strange, also when I click on the blue numbers on the left here, nothing happens....😥 I've not changed any settings on my Mac or my phone 

Carol

I have Safari on a Mac and all is working for me.

Paulette

33 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Oh very strange, also when I click on the blue numbers on the left here, nothing happens....😥 I've not changed any settings on my Mac or my phone 

Carol

Try clearing your Safari history. I had the same thing this morning and clearing history worked.

It seems to be running slow where I'm at taking a bit longer than normal for results to come up.  I'm using Firefox on a Windows PC.

1 hour ago, MDM said:

Try clearing your Safari history. I had the same thing this morning and clearing history worked.

Hi ok that seems to have done the trick many thanks.  Strange we both had the same thing happen this morning....😄

Carol