Contributor Relations @ Alamy?

Does anyone know if Alamy has hired someone to fill Alex Bortkiewicz’s position as photographer’s contact?  Alex was wonderful, I dealt with her many times over the past years.  I referred one of my local clients to my work on Alamy, they licensed several photos, but they never appeared on my sales Statement.  I have emailed “contributor relations” twice about this over a period of two weeks and have not had a response. Thanks in advance.  Mark W.

Not getting a reply from "contributor relations "? Never heard that before.

Try info@alamy.com,  which is the front desk, they work office hours during the week, but I have never not had a reply from them or contributor relations.

Edited by Mr Standfast
tidy up
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, H Mark Weidman Photography said:

Alex was the main photographer liaison for at least ten years; I think she left last April.  I have twice used the same email address you noted in your post, but, no response.

You should have had an automated response almost immediately. Have you checked your spam folder?

Mark

Sometimes my computer puts in "contributors@alamy.com-updates.com" and then I don't get a response. I assume it is picking up that address from emails from them. I have to be careful that it is just "contributors@alamy.com".

Paulette

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NYCat said:

Sometimes my computer puts in "contributors@alamy.com-updates.com" and then I don't get a response. I assume it is picking up that address from emails from them. I have to be careful that it is just "contributors@alamy.com".

Paulette

Paulette, you solved the mystery, thanks!  My emails have been going to contributors@alamy.com-updates.com so I will resend to contributors@alamy.com.  Thanks again for the help!  Mark W.

14 hours ago, H Mark Weidman Photography said:

Paulette, you solved the mystery, thanks!  My emails have been going to contributors@alamy.com-updates.com so I will resend to contributors@alamy.com.  Thanks again for the help!  Mark W.

You are very welcome. These computer oddities can be mysterious (and annoying).

Paulette

On 15/12/2019 at 11:58, NYCat said:

Paulette

Great tip, I nearly made the same mistake. THANKS!

Mark