Hello everyone!

Worledit

Hello, I'm a young teacher from Spain who loves photography. I've been a contributor of Alamy for 5 months approximately but started to upload seriously 2 months ago. I'd like to ask for your opinion on my portfolio, not sure it is allowed, If it is not, forget about what I just said. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself :)

My portfolio: https://www.alamy.com/portfolio/486506.html

Edited by Worledit

1 hour ago, wiskerke said:

Welcome!

Love your squirrel!

wim

Thanks a lot Wim. Means a lot coming from someone as experienced as you.

I just got the first sale on that image, what a coincidence o.O

Edited by Worledit

Hi David

a really nice and varied portfolio of images! I also am fairly new but just wanted to say good luck with your sales and I had a wonderful two weeks in your beautiful country  a few months ago, Spain will always bring me great memories :)

15 hours ago, CRS said:

Hi David

a really nice and varied portfolio of images! I also am fairly new but just wanted to say good luck with your sales and I had a wonderful two weeks in your beautiful country  a few months ago, Spain will always bring me great memories :)

Thank you CRS. I'd love to take a look at your portfolio. But currently I'm not at home, and seems like by phone you can't access, at least I don't find it 😂

So glad you like my country. Which part did you visit? 

9 hours ago, Worledit said:

Thank you CRS. I'd love to take a look at your portfolio. But currently I'm not at home, and seems like by phone you can't access, at least I don't find it 😂

So glad you like my country. Which part did you visit? 

I'm still adding to my portfolio every week, feels like it's taking forever to get to 1000 images Lol.....

We stayed in Madrid for 4 days then took a train down to Sevilla and spent a week around there plus time in the mountains, Aracena region, where it rained most of the time! after that a train down to Barcelona for 4 days and then back home to Cape Town, but next time it will definitely be for longer as I really want to visit the north of Spain for the cooler weather and green areas! 

Childa

On 09/03/2019 at 19:24, CRS said:

I'm still adding to my portfolio every week, feels like it's taking forever to get to 1000 images Lol.....

We stayed in Madrid for 4 days then took a train down to Sevilla and spent a week around there plus time in the mountains, Aracena region, where it rained most of the time! after that a train down to Barcelona for 4 days and then back home to Cape Town, but next time it will definitely be for longer as I really want to visit the north of Spain for the cooler weather and green areas! 

Childa

Love your elephant and your antelope , though I would rather watch him from the front LOL

Sevilla is amazing. Funny that I have not visit it yet. So glad you had that wonderful time in my country. 

Looking forward to seeing more of your photos. Keep up the good work!

Edited by Worledit

Welcome David! Love the composition of the Bateria de Castillitos and that little boy in the red outfit (your son perhaps?) is adorable! That squirrel was certainly a great capture too. 

My husband and I hope to visit our niece and her husband in Spain next year. It will be wonderful to photograph your beautiful country. 

Best of luck here! 

• 1 month later...