Problems with Image Manager and Safari

MizBrown

Safari for Mac 10.14.3 stopped aligning the picture display side on the left with the fill in the blanks section on the right.  I can't see the images and the sections for adding captions and keywords at the same time.  There's a huge chunk of white space that I have to scroll down to get to the section for additing information and the pictures at the top disappear as I scroll down. 

I can see things as they had been displaying earlier in Safari when I switch to Firefox. 

8 hours ago, MizBrown said:

Safari for Mac 10.14.3 stopped aligning the picture display side on the left with the fill in the blanks section on the right.  I can't see the images and the sections for adding captions and keywords at the same time.  There's a huge chunk of white space that I have to scroll down to get to the section for additing information and the pictures at the top disappear as I scroll down. 

I can see things as they had been displaying earlier in Safari when I switch to Firefox. 

Is (the text size in) your browser set to 100% ?

Command-0 is the shortcut to go to default size.

wim

8 hours ago, wiskerke said:

Is (the text size in) your browser set to 100% ?

Command-0 is the shortcut to go to default size.

wim

Wasn't but when I did reset it to View/Actual size, Safari displayed things properly again.  

I have the same problem, just in the last few hours, using Firefox on a Mac.   It had worked fine 12 hours ago when I was keywording, and now it's all misaligned, as MizBrown describes. 

• 3 weeks later...

My Alamy has not worked on Safari my iPad for a few days. It displays the framework of the page but no graph or other details, including access to other reports. I thought this was due to slow connections while travelling but it has persisted since my return home. 

Archived