I tried finding this info, but no luck. Hope someone will come along and offer their knowledge.  I would like to know what size file a customer receives when they download a RF image for the option of personal use, newsletters, website, marketing etc.  And also does Alamy collect payment before the download?

Many thanks for your input.

Sharon

1 minute ago, Sharon said:

I tried finding this info, but no luck. Hope someone will come along and offer their knowledge.  I would like to know what size file a customer receives when they download a RF image for the option of personal use, newsletters, website, marketing etc.  And also does Alamy collect payment before the download?

Many thanks for your input.

Sharon

Everybody gets the full size.

There's a possibility to pay with a credit card. In all other cases: no.

wim

3 hours ago, Nick Hatton said:

I bought an image from Alamy last year for a presentation I was giving but had to pay up front!

Because you didn't have an account.

It's all explained on this page: https://www.alamy.com/help/default.asp#how-to-buy

2 How to buy

You can do it all online or if you prefer you can ‘chat’ or call us. That way we can match how you want to use your image or footage to the right package, at the right price. For large corporate clients we can offer group deals and discounted rates for volume deals.

We can also give you access to hi–res files with no commitment to buy, so that you can see how things look in layout before making your final decision.

When you're ready, we can set you up with a corporate finance account or you can pay via credit card or PayPal – it's simple.

wim

10 hours ago, wiskerke said:

Because you didn't have an account.

It's all explained on this page: https://www.alamy.com/help/default.asp#how-to-buy

2 How to buy

You can do it all online or if you prefer you can ‘chat’ or call us. That way we can match how you want to use your image or footage to the right package, at the right price. For large corporate clients we can offer group deals and discounted rates for volume deals.

We can also give you access to hi–res files with no commitment to buy, so that you can see how things look in layout before making your final decision.

When you're ready, we can set you up with a corporate finance account or you can pay via credit card or PayPal – it's simple.

wim

I am sure that a smaller file size would be adequate for layout trials.  The Customer could then make their decision and purchase the hi-res file later.

Allan

22 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

I am sure that a smaller file size would be adequate for layout trials.  The Customer could then make their decision and purchase the hi-res file later.

Allan

One would think so, but then, this is Alamy:(

Archived