Helloll!

Marina V

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Marina V said:

Thank you very much, Ace!
I like your appetite)
You have beautiful photos, do you travel a lot?

that's kind thankyou, I live in the UK but travel to Portugal and Thailand mainly, both beautiful countries, good luck with your beautiful photography!

5 hours ago, William Caram said:

Еда, великолепная еда .... Вы вложили много работы в свои великолепные образы, Марина, надеюсь, они хорошо продаются для вас ... Привет из Австралии

Ура Билл 

Hi, William!
Thanks for the kind words about my portfolio! You live in a beautiful country and take beautiful photos. Good luck to you!

15 hours ago, Ace said:

спасибо, я живу в Великобритании, но путешествую в основном в Португалию и Таиланд, обе прекрасные страны, удачи в вашей прекрасной фотографии!

Thank you, Ace!
Good luck to you in the New Year!

Great food photography, very imaginative. And it must have been fun to put all those still lives together.

My only criticism is that one or two of the hot dishes don't look very hot.

There are lots of men with good appetites on the forum, so don't just invite Edo. :)

5 hours ago, John Morrison said:

Отличная фотография еды, очень образная. И, должно быть, было весело собрать все эти натюрморты вместе.

Моя единственная критика состоит в том, что одно или два из горячих блюд не выглядят очень горячими.

На форуме много мужчин с хорошим аппетитом, поэтому не просто приглашайте Эдо. :)

Thanks, John!
Tell me please, what food does not look hot?
And what is your favorite dish?)

23 minutes ago, Davey Towers said:

Welcome to the Alamy family Marina. Very imaginative images with great food

Davey

Thank you so much, Davey!
Glad to meet a colleague! You have very tasty photos with food) Can I ask you about some of the dishes on this page?
https://www.alamy.com/contentresearchtool/whatshouldishoot.aspx

16 hours ago, Marina V said:

Thanks, John!
Tell me please, what food does not look hot?
And what is your favorite dish?)

Well, I don't know much about food photography (and you obviously do), but a few pix - such as R9YDYE and R9YRPT - would look more appetising, and presumably more saleable, if the dishes looked hot. Steam rising, etc.

9 часов назад Джон Моррисон сказал:

Ну, я много о фотографии пища не знает (и вы, очевидно, делать ), но несколько пикс - такой, как R9YDYE и R9YRPT - будет выглядеть более аппетитно, и, предположительно, более продаваемый, если блюда выглядели жарко. Поднятие пара и т. Д.

Спасибо Джон! Ваши подсказки очень верны.

Не всегда пар выглядит аппетитно. Только с определенным светом. Чаще в заднем свете

18 hours ago, Marina V said:

Спасибо Джон! Ваши подсказки очень верны.

Не всегда пар выглядит аппетитно. Только с определенным светом. Чаще в заднем свете

Yes, I see your point... :huh:

On 05/01/2019 at 14:06, John Morrison said:

Yes, I see your point... :huh:

:lol:

According to Google Translate it says "Thanks, John! Your tips are very true. Not always steam looks appetizing. Only with a certain light. More often in the back light"

I guess that makes sense. Must remember to order you a glass of appetising backlit steam next time you come to one of our meetings  :)

3 часа назад MDM сказал:

:lol:

По словам Google Translate, он говорит: «Спасибо, Джон! Ваши советы очень верны. Не всегда пар выглядит аппетитно. Только при определенном освещении. Чаще всего на заднем свете »

Я думаю, это имеет смысл. Не забудьте заказать вам стакан аппетитной пары с подсветкой.  :)

OK, MDM

Archived