Hello from London, UK

StephenT

Hello all,

I am based in the United Kingdom. I was a photographer back in the analogue days, occasionally selling some of my works. One of my most memorable projects was cycling around the Dorset countryside photographing rural post offices as part of a campaign to prevent their closure - that was some thirty years ago and, sadly I imagine many of them have now shut. Anyway, I have recently gotten back into photography, moving onto digital, and thought I would see if I could augment my income by selling a few stock photographs along the way.

Look forward to being a part of a bigger community of photographers from all around the world, and discovering what works and what might not work in the world of stock photography.

Best wishes

Stephen

Hi.

I have no experience of analogue (was not allowed to do photography at school it cost too much lol) and only really picked up a "proper" camera 5 years ago.  You seem a bit lonely with no replies so thought I would give you a wave.

Lovely portfolio you are starting out with. I would suggest doing more with the keywords. Add plurals. Someone searching for tomatoes is likely to use the plural but may use the singular. Vegetable, vegetables would be a good idea. If you do a search on your subject and look at the keywords contributors have used it can be helpful.

Paulette

Thank you for  your welcome, everyone. 

@Starsphinx Film photography was certainly different - I recall the splendid smells of the chemicals in the darkroom, and the fascination as your image gradually appeared on the paper in the developer!

@NYCat Thanks for the advice on the keywords - I shall take a look at what I have included so far and see how I can improve them.

@sb photos London is a great place - I was taking photographs just last night and some of them may appear here in due course!

Best wishes

Stephen

Archived