Processing and QC delay

QC has been a bit up and down over the last few weeks. I've had batches go through next day and others where I have waited 4 or 5 days, leaving the "23 hour" episode aside.

As Ed said earlier, Its August, people are on holiday. Even Alamy QC staff must be allowed a break sometimes!  ;)

Its nearly September, kids will be back at school, the UK will slide into its usual dismal winter state, and we'll all be happy again woohoo!

I think that there is no problem in general. I am uploading images all the time and it is usually passed in max two days. With the uploads from 1 august should be some particular problem. Try to contact the support, for sure they can help you.

Thanks, Vlad (the Impaler?). None of that has happened. I'm just waiting (or Awaiting QC). I must say I'm not upset at all with Alamy QC, and I'm okay with waiting for their next move.  :)

Think I'm in the same queue as you Ed. :(

Allan

Archived