QC e-mail address?

I did a search but could not find the direct e-mail address for the Alamy QC gang.  I mistakenly (or should I say stupidly), sent a duplicate batch of images in to QC and wish to notify them via email, along with my apologies.  Does anyone have the e-mail address??  

Thanks,

Rick 

7 minutes ago, Sally said:

Look at the top of your dashboard and you’ll find it. Where it says ‘Get in Touch’.

That goes to Contributor Relations.  I was hoping there would be one that goes directly to the QC team.  CR can forward the email I guess.  I was hoping to cut out the middle man.  :D

Rick

7 minutes ago, Colin Woods said:

There is no way to contact them directly. When they pass just delete the dupes. I have done the same thing myself.

Thanks @Colin Woods.  I wasn't sure.  This is the first time I've done it and still can't figure out how it happened.  :-) 

Rick

Rick, in my experience they will tell you to wait and till they pass QC and then delete them yourself.  The only way there could be a problem is if you captioned and keyworded them before uploading then they will take six months to be deleted.

5 minutes ago, Johnnie5 said:

Rick, in my experience they will tell you to wait and till they pass QC and then delete them yourself.  The only way there could be a problem is if you captioned and keyworded them before uploading then they will take six months to be deleted.

Thanks Johnnie.  I'll just wait.  I didn't caption or keyword any of them.  There will probably be some eye rolling and shaking of heads tomorrow.  LOL

Rick

Archived