I am sure this has been covered a million times - but I cannot find a reference to it on the forums. Is there a calculator for pound to dollars on the site or a way to change my setting so that dollars show instead of pounds?

32 minutes ago, losdemas said:

Calculator? No. And currency settings are determined by location. So unless you hide your location  (in which case, it would probably default to $), then no again. 

I don't think that's true...I'm in Canada, my pricing is in pounds...John is in Vancouver, his are in USD.

are you talking about the 'public' facing pages ?  or the 'internal' pages on your dashboard

Publc/customer facing image details  'pricing' will be in local currency (£ in the UK, Euro in Europe, defaulting to $USD i'd imagine)

Internal accounting / contributor facing pages are always in $USD

km

3 minutes ago, RedSnapper said:

are you talking about the 'public' facing pages ?  or the 'internal' pages on your dashboard

Publc/customer facing image details  'pricing' will be in local currency (£ in the UK, Euro in Europe, defaulting to $USD i'd imagine)

km

My public/customer prices are in $ though living in the EU (still having our Kroner, though) - if I change the language to German the currency changes to €.

23 minutes ago, RedSnapper said:

km

mine defaulted to pounds...no way I would have selected it being in Canada. and can't find a spot to change it anywhere.

Archived