Images not saving keywords or caption

Hi, I'm getting back into my images after a bit of a break. I have a few that haven't been keyworded well so have been trying to update them.

The problem I'm getting is I can fill in all the information I have and add supertags, etc, press save and it all looks ok. I can do other images and they look fine, then go back the image I just finished and all the information is still there.

But if I log out, then go back in, all the information I've added is lost. Not sure what is happening?

• 1 month later...
On 4/28/2018 at 10:33, Phil Dunne said:

Hi, I'm getting back into my images after a bit of a break. I have a few that haven't been keyworded well so have been trying to update them.

The problem I'm getting is I can fill in all the information I have and add supertags, etc, press save and it all looks ok. I can do other images and they look fine, then go back the image I just finished and all the information is still there.

But if I log out, then go back in, all the information I've added is lost. Not sure what is happening?

Phil did you get this issue resolved? Having a similar issue myself.

On 4/28/2018 at 08:33, Phil Dunne said:

Have you clicked the little + symbol at the right hand end of the tag box and then saved?

Another one of the quirks of the Alamy image manager

You may find the links in this Alamy posting useful

https://discussion.alamy.com/topic/7028-instructions-help-video-and-links-for-new-alamy-image-manager/

Mark

Archived