1 minute ago, loulou1502 said:

Im sure this has been covered but i can't really find an answer quickly. If I'm uploading a few pictures that are similar is there any way I can copy and paste my tags onto more than one photo at a time?

Yea, just highlight all the photos when tagging that are similar. 

Tag one image and save changes.

Select that image and the others you want to copy to in the image panel by clicking on the tick at bottom right of each image, or clicking and dragging a box over them if they are adjacent. Alternatively, select the first, shift-click the last and all in between will be included in the selection

Then select the tags shown in grey. They will turn black, which means they are now common to all the selected images. Then save changes.

2 hours ago, loulou1502 said:

Im sure this has been covered but i can't really find an answer quickly. If I'm uploading a few pictures that are similar is there any way I can copy and paste my tags onto more than one photo at a time?

If you tag/keyword them all before uploading them (in Photoshop / Bridge / Lighrtroom or any similar prgramme) you''ll have them all tagged automatically.....

Would be my way to work...

YMMV

km

Archived