AIM - filters and a search term

Bryan

It would be useful if it were possible to use the filters in connection with a search term. I may be missing something, but when I select a filter and then do a search it seems that the filter disappears.

This would be helpful if you want to make large scale changes over many images, maybe picking 0 persons AND "xxxxx" or NOT "xxxxx" . 

12 hours ago, Bryan said:

It would be useful if it were possible to use the filters in connection with a search term. I may be missing something, but when I select a filter and then do a search it seems that the filter disappears.

This would be helpful if you want to make large scale changes over many images, maybe picking 0 persons AND "xxxxx" or NOT "xxxxx" . 

+1

It would also be very useful when keywording new images (that aren't yet on sale) by allowing us pull up earlier images of same or similar subject so keywords can be copied between them.

Mark

2 hours ago, M.Chapman said:

+1

It would also be very useful when keywording new images (that aren't yet on sale) by allowing us pull up earlier images of same or similar subject so keywords can be copied between them.

Mark

Yes. I keep thinking there must be a way to do that but I end up scrolling down in search of the one I'm looking for. If I search it first I have lost the new one I am working on. I'd like to hold on to the new images while I search old ones for useful copying.

Paulette

On 11/02/2018 at 11:41, NYCat said:

Yes. I keep thinking there must be a way to do that but I end up scrolling down in search of the one I'm looking for. If I search it first I have lost the new one I am working on. I'd like to hold on to the new images while I search old ones for useful copying.

Paulette

Open two windows with AIM in each. Work in one on new image, search in second for similar images.

Allan

Archived