Images listed as both 'On sale' and 'not on sale'

I've just had my first three photos accepted, and I'm a little confused by the apparent disagreement between 'My dashboard' and the Image Manager. On the 'My dashboard' page, under 'Your status', all three images are included in the 'Images not on sale' cell. But the Image Manager lists all three images as 'On sale'. As I'm unable to find the images when searching on Alamy, and here, in the forum, to the left of this post, it still says I have 0 images, the Image Manager appears to be wrong. Is there anything I need to do in order to change the status of the images to 'On sale'?

Now the photos have actually changed status on the dashboard to 'Images on sale with poor discoverability'. They still don't come up in the search results, though, and here it still says "Images: 0". Does it just take a little while for the system to update?

The dashboard figure lags behind AIM. I take no notice but then I have a lot of images.

Likewise no-one here sets much store by discoverability. Just keyword thoroughly and forget about the green and orange. The only green I worry about is the notes in my bank account.

3 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

The dashboard figure lags behind AIM. I take no notice but then I have a lot of images.

Likewise no-one here sets much store by discoverability. Just keyword thoroughly and forget about the green and orange. The only green I worry about is the notes in my bank account.

That's good to know – I thought the amount of keywords required to reach green was a little excessive.

6 minutes ago, Thomas Kyhn said:

That's good to know – I thought the amount of keywords required to reach green was a little excessive.

It is. You're inhibited from batch adding a few more because of the 50 limit.

And don't get me started about legacy images with over 50 tags which are practically uneditable.

Archived