Greyed out tags in AIM, is it just me?

mickfly

If I was in a normal workplace and had to re-tag my legacy images I would have to have something changed as I am suffering serious eye strain after about 10 mins editing!
Can the greyed out tags be lightened (EDIT:: I meant darkened, thanks for the correction NYC) just a little, or perhaps have the colour changed?

Is it just me, or would anyone else like to agree/disagree?

It really is preventing me re-tagging, and they need doing.

It's definitely not just you but I think they need to be darkened, not lightened. A different color is a good idea. Then they could be different but still dark enough to be legible. These were my requests back in February... http://discussion.alamy.com/topic/7085-please-make-the-image-manager-easier-on-the-eyes/  There have been many requests since then -- often asking for more legibility in the greyed-out tags. Personally I have trouble with the whole idea of having tags in separate boxes though it is useful for making phrases. It's just difficult for my brain to sort out what I have. I seldom even make an attempt with old images because I was using all the boxes and have more than 50 tags on almost every image.

Paulette

1 hour ago, NYCat said:

It's definitely not just you but I think they need to be darkened, not lightened. A different color is a good idea. Then they could be different but still dark enough to be legible. These were my requests back in February... http://discussion.alamy.com/topic/7085-please-make-the-image-manager-easier-on-the-eyes/  There have been many requests since then -- often asking for more legibility in the greyed-out tags. Personally I have trouble with the whole idea of having tags in separate boxes though it is useful for making phrases. It's just difficult for my brain to sort out what I have. I seldom even make an attempt with old images because I was using all the boxes and have more than 50 tags on almost every image.

Paulette

Sorry Paulette (and Alamy) I did of course mean darken!

1 hour ago, wiskerke said:

Maybe try an iPad. It seems fine.

On a desktop you could try zooming in:

In Chrome and Firefox: Ctrl +

In Internet Explorer go to View.

In Safari and Firefox on a Mac: pinch.

wim

Shouldn't have to do that win, I use other sites which have intuitive, fast key wording and bulk editing options without having to be browser or machine specific, they work fine on everything I use.

Archived